Thursday, November 02, 2006

I have to admit, I love surveys, personality tests, funny sets of random questions, you name it. Love reading them, love answering them. So I can't resist posting the following survey, from my good friend Johnny 5, who can always be counted on to provide a funny survey.

Who was the last person ....

1. You hung out with? Besides the fam? my C group

2. Rode in a car with? Matt Schaar

3. Went to the movies with? Don't remember...I think I went by myself.

4. Went to the mall with? Tenae. Just like old times.

5. You talked on the phone to? I talk to people on the phone all day at work.

6. Made you laugh? My dad

7.Last person you told and/or they told you they loved you? ummm...my brother. He helped me defrost my car.

W O U L D . Y O U . R A T H E R?

1. Pierce your nose or tongue? Neither

2. Be serious or be funny? I like to be funny, but seriousness is useful too

3. Drink whole or skim milk? 1%

4. Die in a fire or get shot? Shot, for sure. Burning to death does not sound fun

5. Spend time with your parents or enemies? I love my parents. They're awesome.

A N S W E R. T R U T H F U L L Y...

1. Do you like anyone? I like lots of people. Oh, you meant in that certain romantic sense....if you don't know already, I'm not telling you.

2. Sun or moon? Both have their appeal.

3. Winter or Fall? Fall

4. left or right? Why?

5. 10 acquaintances or two best friends? I've lived for most of my life with the 2 best friends situation, and I wouldn't trade those relationships for all the acquaintances in the world.

6. Sunny or rainy? While the sun is lovely, I actually like the rain...good thing I live in Seattle

7. Vanilla ice cream or chocolate ice cream? triple chocolate

A B O U T . Y O U...

1. What time is it? downtime

2. First Name?: Rebecca (although I have been called other things)

3. Where do you wanna live? Seattle, preferably in the Queen Anne/Ballard/Fremont/Wallingford area

4. How many kids do you want? 3-5

5. Do you want to get married? definitely...I want those kids, remember?

6. Current mood? glad to be home after a weird day.

IN . THE. LAST. 48 HOURS. HAVE. YOU...

1. Sang? I am always singing

2. been hugged? yep

3. Felt stupid? unfortunately

4. Missed someone? yes

5. Danced Crazy? Not in the last 48 hours, but recently

6. Gotten your hair cut? no

7. Cried? no

8. Lied? I hope not

So, there you go. A little fun cross-section of things about me. I'd love to hear from you.

No comments: